K-6 and K-7 are famous peaks located in Chakarusa valley glacier in Hushe valley
K6, also known as Baltistan Peak, is in the Mashubrum area of the Karakorum mountains, while Leila Peak is the most beautiful peak of the Karakoram situated in Ghandoghoro valley. Both trekking routes are easy and moderate—however, a bit hard than the Masherbrum Peak base camp trek.
The most frequented approach to K6 Base Camp is from Hushe Valley. The BC is on the north-west edge of the Nangmah glacier.
The K-6-7 route is less traveled, and calm compare to the Laila Peak base trek. The first-day hike is the same for both excursions up to Shaicho camp. The left route goes to Ghodhogoro valley for Khiuspang Lela Peak site while to right side K-6 and 7. Trekking up to Khiuspang offers a closed view of Leila Peak, K-1. Khiuspang is the base camp of Ghandhgoro Pass of Hushe side. Having K-6 and K-7 trek would also provide you to see Link Sar, Drifica, Kapora peaks.
The valley is surrounded by steep granite walls that seem to meet in the sky. The stark beauty of this place is incredible.
Our price and itinerary are the same for both trekking routes. However, if you don’t want to miss both and ask us for both treks in one way, we charge an extra of 290/-USD and three more days in the existing itinerary.
Trip Name K6/K7 Trek
Location Hushey Baltistan
Ideal Time June-September
Duration 15 days
Ideal Group Size 07
|Dates||August, July, June|
Islamabad. Briefing with the Ministry of Tourism.
Fly to Skardu or drive to Chilas in case of flight cancellation. PTDC K2 Motel or Panorama Chilas Hotel.
Free day at Skardu or drive from Chilas to Skardu. PTDC K2 Motel Hotel.
Drive to Hushe. Overnight Tent.
Trek to Shaieshcho (3330m). Tent.
Trek to Spangser (4000m). Tent.
Trek to K7 BC (4600m). Tent.
Free day. Tent.
Trek back to Spangser (4000m). Tent.
Trek to Shaieshcho. Tent.
Trek to Hushe. Tent.
Drive to Skardu. Hotel.
Fly to Islamabad or drive to Chilas in case of flight cancellation. Hotel.
We were debriefing with the Ministry of Tourism or a complete road journey from Chilas to Islamabad.
- SERVICES INCLUDED
- All Airport pick and drop
- One-way fare between––Skardu – Islamabad.
- Transportation briefing, debriefing, and sightseeing.
- Transportation between Islamabad – chilas – Skardu -Askoli–Hushe- Fairy meadow.
- Three nights’ Accommodation, the twin bedroom in Islamabad (bed & breakfast)
- One night in Chilas Hotel with full board.Two nights in Fairy meadow with the entire board.
- Two nights in fairy meadow hut with full board.
- Two nights in Tarnishing with full board.
- Three nights in Skardu with full board.
- Local staff Wages, insurance, food, and equipment.
- Low porters to carry trekking foods, member personal to all mentioned places.
- Way up 25kg each trekking members.
- Way down 25kg each trekking members.
- All trekking and base camp foods.
- Comfortable members tent, Mess tent, Kitchen tent, toilet tent, table, chairs & kitchen utensils.
- Assistance for Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
- All Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing fees.
- Low Porters equipment.
- Documentation fee
- Trekking permit fee
- SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Member international flight tickets
- Helicopter emergency rescue fees (refundable after deduction of U$D 500/- if not use, it is now US$15000/-
- Members any climbing gears
- Member personal insurance
- Sleeping bag and all personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, email charges, liquor or soft drinks,
- Room service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely personal nature
- Custom clearing charges (import and export of equipment’s)
- Any unforeseen expenses (just like road block extra hotel stay or if members stay more days at Base Camp), then members will be payable according to the numbers of days basses.
- Trekking members will come together. If any/some member split during the period, then their extra expenses will be charged according to the average price