Personal data is information that can be used to identify you such as your name, IP address, and email address. We collect personal data from you in the following ways:
- Email Opt-Ins for Free Courses: Your email address.
- Transaction: Your name, email address, billing information and payment source.
- Submitting Questions Through Comment Boxes: Your name, email address, and question information.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
The information above is collected for the following purposes:
- Email Opt-Ins for Free Courses: To provide you with information on the topic in general and information about our paid products.
- Transaction: To process a purchase you make with us.
- Submitting Questions Through Comment Boxes: To answer any questions you may have for us.
Legal Basis for the Collection and Processing of Information
For any communications that you have agreed to receive, you can change or remove at any time. Contact us or clicking the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of every email.
- Email Opt-Ins for Free Courses: You will be asked for consent first.
- Transaction: Your information is collected as part of a legal contractual transaction.
- Submitting Questions Through Comment Boxes: We need your data to provide you with the information that you requested from us and your information will not be used for other purposes.
If you disagree or have any further questions regarding this legal basis, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will stop processing your data on this legal basis.
Who Has Access to the Data that is Collected?
We have access to the data that we collect as well as third parties that help us process your personal data, including:
- Payment processors (to process your transactions and securely store your data)
- Email marketing and communication companies (to collect and send emails)
- Survey companies (to receive feedback from customers on courses)
- Product hosting platforms (to help you access the products that you purchase)
- Other website design, management, and programming services
The third parties above are prohibited from using, sharing or collecting your personal data for any purpose other than the reasons stated above.
We may use them to tailor advertising messages users see when visiting social media websites. VIP reserve the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
Changing, Removing, or Requesting Your Data
We will retain any information you provide to us until you request us to delete your information. Our Team decide to cease using our existing data providers. Or we decide that your data is no longer needed.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you are granted the following rights:
You have the right to
- be informed and this policy serves to inform you.
- request access to your data that we store and the rights to rectify or erase that data.
- request restrictions on the processing of your data. The right to object to the processing of your data.
- the portability of your data.
- in relation to automated decision making and profiling. While this website does not profile you, this is other websites might and this is your right.
For any of the above requests, please contact us at email@example.com with your request.
We will not sell or share your email address, telephone number, name, mailing address or any other personal data. Our team will not share Non-public information with any telemarketer or marketing agency. Since you can browse our website and remain totally anonymous. We only call or email you if you want information from us. And if you volunteer to offer your contact information to us. Your transaction specific information is given to title companies who issue title insurance.
Your satisfaction in this transaction is very important to us. We will certainly profit from this one transaction with you, but we will only build our business if you tell your friends, acquaintances and family about our services.
Why would we do anything to irrelevant that? Therefore we will not sell or share your private information with anyone.
If you feel that a privacy issue has not been resolved after you have contacted us. You have the right to lodge a complaint under General Data Protection Regulation.
Representative: Niaz Ali
We collect non-personally-identifying information of web browsers and servers. Such as the browser, language, referring site, and time of each visitor request. Our purpose is to better understand how visitors use and interact with our website.
We also collect (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blog and site. We disclose logged in user and commenter IP addresses personally-identifying information as described below. Except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible. Disclosed to the administrators of the blog or site where the comment was left.
Depending on how users are interacting with this website, information must be collected. The information depends on the nature of the interaction. We ask visitors through our comment form to provide their name and email address. We respond to them and provide information that was requested.
Purchase transactions require additional information, including other personal and financial information required to process the transactions. In each case, we only collect the necessary information required to complete the interaction. We do not disclose personal information other than as outlined below. Visitors may also refuse to supply their personal information at any time, although it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
We may collect aggregated statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites, and we may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, we do not disclose personal information other than as outlined below.
We disclose personal information only to our contractors and affiliated organizations. They need to know in order to process it on our behalf or to provide services at our websites. They have agreed not to disclose it to others. Contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country. By using this website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. We will not rent or sell personal information to anyone.
Other than to our contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above. We disclose personal information only in response to a subpoena, court order. The other governmental request, or when we believe in good faith. The disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of our company, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of this website, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback. Or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with our company.
We reserve the right to publish your sent comments in order to help us clarify. It is to respond to your request or to help us support other users. We take all measures necessary to protect against the unauthorized access to data.
In the case of pixels, we may use them to tailor advertising messages. Users see when visiting social media websites. We reserve rights to use pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
You can Talk free on WhatsApp . Call us